How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask SolicitorRM Your Own Question
SolicitorRM, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 4178
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
Type Your Law Question Here...
SolicitorRM is online now

I got a letter saying I no longer own my hyundaikw69ukx, No,

Customer Question

I got a letter saying I no longer own my hyundaikw69ukx
JA: Have you talked to a tax professional about this?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the Accountant to know before I connect you?
Customer: I own this car
Submitted: 8 days ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  SolicitorRM replied 8 days ago.

Hi thank you for your enquiry and patience. Assuming the letter is from the DVLA and it is not on hire purchase with defaulted payments you should contact DVLA without delay to inform them that you got a letter that you believe has been sent in error. Someone may have sent notification to DVLA on your car and you have to take prompt action as it could be fraud. You should also notify Action Fraud of the anomaly on 0300(###) ###-####/strong>. I hope this helps and all the best.