UK Solicitor John
UK Solicitor John, Solicitor
Experience:  8 years legal experience
106125879

I am recently in a mad house and what I have experienced is

Customer Question

Hi I am recently in a mad house and what I have experienced is inhuman and very cruel
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: birmingham England
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: i have stayed positive and spread the word of God To give hope to the opressed
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: that my journey is just to stop the evil in us that makes us hate
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 18 days ago.

Expert:  UK Solicitor John replied 16 days ago.

Hello, I’m a solicitor and I’m happy to help with your question today. There may be delays in responding as I am away helping other customers but I will get back to you as soon as I can. Please bear with me if I need to ask you some clarifying questions.

Hello thanks for your message. I am unsure what your question is, and if it is related to law, but if there is legal advice you require which I can help you with then please let me know. All the best, John.