How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UK Solicitor John Your Own Question
UK Solicitor John
UK Solicitor John, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 1329
Experience:  8 years legal experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
UK Solicitor John is online now

I am recently in a mad house and what I have experienced is

Customer Question

Hi I am recently in a mad house and what I have experienced is inhuman and very cruel
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: birmingham England
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: i have stayed positive and spread the word of God To give hope to the opressed
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: that my journey is just to stop the evil in us that makes us hate
Submitted: 18 days ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 18 days ago.

I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!
Expert:  UK Solicitor John replied 16 days ago.

Hello, I’m a solicitor and I’m happy to help with your question today. There may be delays in responding as I am away helping other customers but I will get back to you as soon as I can. Please bear with me if I need to ask you some clarifying questions.

Expert:  UK Solicitor John replied 16 days ago.

Hello thanks for your message. I am unsure what your question is, and if it is related to law, but if there is legal advice you require which I can help you with then please let me know. All the best, John.