MarianC
MarianC, Solicitor
Experience:  Expert
109551472

The payment made to the seller accounts for repairs of

Customer Question

The payment made to the seller accounts for repairs of kitchen unit and fittings, does this relate to a separate transaction or is classified as part of the sale of cost of the house?
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Exchange of contacts has not happened yet. But my cousin said she paid the seller her friend some money to fix some items in the kitchen. This agreement was done between only her and the seller. The price of the property still stands at it is. Is this okay? She is at the stage of exchanging contract.
Expert:  MarianC replied 14 days ago.

Well she can do what she wants really, but for her own protection she should have waited for her solicitor to sort it out.

Please click the five stars to rate my response thank you