How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 38224
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I just been served a non-molestation order .what can i do

Customer Question

Hi I just been served a non-molestation order .what can i do now as she has said that I’m a controlling person and it was the other way around .she was the person who had an affair then said she didn’t love me no more and asked me to leave the house we lived in , which I did and then an hour later she moved the other person in to the house and split him and his wife up .he is going through a sex change ?. Her mother then went to the social service to get them involved.they went around and sorted it out ,I was allowed to see my kids at weekends but then I rang social to see where I stood and they informed her so she rang me and told me that I have lost I am not allowed to have contact with my kids now .then she reported me to the police for sexual offence by touching and actual bodily harm .i was interviewed on the 4/9/20 saying that it was alleged to have happened on the 22/8/20 .i received a letter saying that I would not be prosecuted as no sufficient evidence.this letter was dated 6/9/20.then today Sunday the 13/9/20 I received this non- molestation order came .what do I need to do now as I’m sure she will think of something else to get me in trouble
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?
Customer: No I have not done anything apart from setting up with CSA a payment agreement which I pay every month to her account.
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this yet?
Customer: No as I’m not sure what I have to do .
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Can I still fight to see my kids with this all going on as I only won’t to have visiting right with my kids . And when I try to find out I get blocked by something,she saying I was a control freak but she was the one pulling all the strings and controlling me
Submitted: 13 days ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Joy Nicholas replied 13 days ago.
Hi, thank you for your message. Can I confirm have you spoken to anyone else about this matter?