INC Law
INC Law, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, LPC, LL.M, Pg.Dip, Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

I had some blinds fitted by hilarys but they arrived without

Customer Question

I had some blinds fitted by hilarys but they arrived without any wands to open and shut them .7 days on they have said that they have sent them to by second class mail still not arrived now they have ordered some more and i have wait another week not happy
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Plymouth england
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: They said the wands would turn up wednesday of this week gone they didnt nor thurday or friday .i have been onto there office and they say they have ordered another set and i have to wait another week
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Expert:  INC Law replied 9 days ago.

Thank you for your query. I am a Solicitor-Advocate in the UK and will be assisting you today.

What exactly is your question in relation to this?

Expert:  INC Law replied 6 days ago.

Further to my previous post, I would suggest that you write to Hilarys Blinds and demand that they supply the wands within 14 days failing which you will be rejecting the blinds and demanding a full refund.

Hopefully, this would do the trick.

I hope thi shelps.

Many thanks,