How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask plclegal Your Own Question
plclegal, Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 6918
Experience:  Barrister at law
Type Your Law Question Here...
plclegal is online now

I have spoken to you previously but thebsituation has gotten

Customer Question

Hi. I have spoken to you previously but thebsituation has gotten much worse. I fesr that my ex partner is not of sound mind & is being manipulated by his estranged father. Infewr my ex partner is being coached in what to say tontrybto gain access by himself so that his estranged dad can gain access to our daughter. As his estranged dad has just been through the legal process of gaining the right to see his 5year old daughter and has only been allowed supervised contact centre visits and to send lettrs & pictures. I do want my ex partner to have a relationship with his daughter but infear he is mentally unstable and nit of sound mind
Submitted: 18 days ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  plclegal replied 18 days ago.

Hello and thank you for the question.

Please bear in mind as this is an email service and not live chat I may not respond immediately.

I'm going to review the previous chat for context and come back to you shortly.

Expert:  plclegal replied 18 days ago.

You could in this case consider a prohibited steps order to specify that your child cannot come into contact with your ex partner's father.

You can agree this at court as part of the overall package if necessary.

If your ex partner is not having contact yet then you don't need to ask for this order until they are. If they are having contact currently then you need to consider an urgent application to put this in place.

It's the c100 form - the same form that I sent a link for a ew days ago.

For an urgent application you don't need to attend mediation.

I hope that assists? Can I clarify anything further?

Expert:  plclegal replied 14 days ago.

Hello - just a quick message to make sure that my reply came through? I hope your query has been answered.

If you do have further questions, you can always come back to me.

In the meantime, before you go today, if you could take just a second to provide a 5 star rating (at the top right of your screen), I'll be credited by Just Answer for my time spent responding to your question for which I'd be very grateful. Without the rating I'm not paid by the site, so your rating is important to me.

Kind regards,