SolicitorRM
SolicitorRM, Solicitor
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
103094402

I live in hove and I am professional boxer ,,I send 3

Customer Question

Hi!!I live in hove and I am professional boxer ,,I send 3 important suitcases to USA with parcelhero online company!Dont delivered one of the 3 luggage’s and I can’t find solutions!They reply me all the time unhelpful messages and they make me to look crazy and told me delivered all my luggage’s!!I am so sad because in the suitcase to lost have some jewels from my dead dad as I have always with me in my fights!!Please help me to find a solution!That company is terrible that do to me
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: In hove
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I send them emails because they don’t have phone contact
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No only this I want find me the suitcase or refund all my stuff to have my suitcase!Was expensive stuff
Expert:  SolicitorRM replied 5 days ago.

Hi thank you for your enquiry and patience.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Ok I wait reply me

If they have a registered address in the UK you should send them a letter of claim by post giving them 14days and in the interim you need to be valuing the contents of the suitcase and pursuing them through the county court. If they do not have a registered address in the UK you will need to check their terms and conditions on line of where to pursue any legal action. I am not sure if you tool insurance for the bags but if you did you ought to report the loss without delay as they may be able to cover it for you. All the best.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
I send them many times claims by email because is online company and they reply me that :all my suitcases delivered,I tell them miss one suitcase but I can’t find any solution
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Any more help ?this answer don’t help me
Hi, thank you for your reply. I appreciate what you are saying but it is important to know where you can pursue them in court if complaining is not bringing any result. You need to check on the terms and conditions of they are UK registered or US registered. You can’t keep complaining to them if it’s not giving you any satisfactory resolution. You will be forced to take legal action. I am not able to help more without knowing their terms and conditions of service. I am happy for you to attach the copy here for me to review further for you. All the best