MarianC
MarianC, Solicitor
Experience:  Expert
109551472

My uncle lives in Scotland can you tell me how to get power

Customer Question

My uncle lives in Scotland can you tell me how to get power of attorney on health and finance
JA: Has your uncle talked to a lawyer about this? What country does your uncle live in? If different, what country does this legal question relate to?
Customer: No he has not talked to a lawyer and he lives in scotland
JA: What steps has your uncle taken so far?
Customer: None
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Expert:  MarianC replied 13 days ago.

hello, the process in Scotland is rather different to England. So the website for the Public Guardian Scotland tells you what to do as there is not template document to use, although you may find a pack in Scotland in as stationary shop.

Are you able to get on to that website? If not then any Scottish solicitors firm will be able to assist you.

Marian

Please click the five stars at the top of the page thank you

Expert:  MarianC replied 12 days ago.

Do you have any further questions? Please click the five stars to rate my response thank you

Expert:  MarianC replied 6 days ago.

hi do you have any further questions?