How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask MarianC Your Own Question
MarianC, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 613
Experience:  Expert
Type Your Law Question Here...
MarianC is online now

My uncle lives in Scotland can you tell me how to get power

Customer Question

My uncle lives in Scotland can you tell me how to get power of attorney on health and finance
JA: Has your uncle talked to a lawyer about this? What country does your uncle live in? If different, what country does this legal question relate to?
Customer: No he has not talked to a lawyer and he lives in scotland
JA: What steps has your uncle taken so far?
Customer: None
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 13 days ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  MarianC replied 13 days ago.

hello, the process in Scotland is rather different to England. So the website for the Public Guardian Scotland tells you what to do as there is not template document to use, although you may find a pack in Scotland in as stationary shop.

Are you able to get on to that website? If not then any Scottish solicitors firm will be able to assist you.

Kind regards


Please click the five stars at the top of the page thank you

Expert:  MarianC replied 12 days ago.

Do you have any further questions? Please click the five stars to rate my response thank you

Expert:  MarianC replied 6 days ago.

hi do you have any further questions?