13262538

It’s to do with false allegations raised from carers of my

Customer Question

It’s to do with false allegations raised from foster carers of my ex’s children
JA: What steps has your ex taken? Have they filed any papers in family court?
Customer: She’s been arrested and has now been remanded in prison
JA: Family Court normally sits in a local County and Magistrates' Court. Do you know the location of the court? If not, what county does your ex live in?
Customer: My ex lives in Doncaster and her 2 boys are in foster care in London. The only thing is that she’s has very limited contact with the two boys and any contact she has had has been strictly supervised
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I’m very worried about her. She has been imprisoned at HMP Bronzefield and she has mental health issues
Expert:  Clare replied 9 days ago.

My name is ***** ***** I shall do my best to help you. I am reviewing your question now, and will respond further within a few minutes

Expert:  Clare replied 9 days ago.

What is she accused of?

When did her children go into care?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Her children went into care 2 years ago as she has depression and anxiety and was found not able to look after them
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
She has had very limited access and has been fighting to get them back through court and the last hearing her case was thrown out of court for some reason
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
But apparently one of her boys had said something that constituted them to start proceedings of child abuse and they arrested her on Thursday just gone
Expert:  Clare replied 9 days ago.

How old are the children.

What has she been charged with?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I think the boys are 7 and 9 and I think she has been charged with child abuse
Expert:  Clare replied 9 days ago.

Ok

What do you wish to know?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
How can this even happen when the kids haven’t seen their mum alone for 2 years. She has done everything to protect them.
Expert:  Clare replied 9 days ago.

Until you know exactly what she has been charged with there is no way of saying.

The most obvious possibility is that one of the children has made an accusation of historic sexual abuse of some kind.

However unless your ex gives you permission to speak to her solicitor then I am afraid there is no way that you can find out until the trial

I am sorry that this is not the answer you hoped for but sadly there are no options