How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 7382
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

My social security number is WK223736C can you please verify

Customer Question

My social security number is ***** can you please verify that I am ***** ***** English born 5/8/1960
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: i am now in Thailand trying to purchase a house. The Thai bank wants something apart from my passport that says that i am from UK
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: i have looked everywhere. I have a mother still living, registered at 66, mount leven road Yarm. Her name is***** is suffering from dementia and has been committed to a home .
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: i just need someone to say that i am from England!
Submitted: 17 days ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 17 days ago.


Do you have a copy of your birth certificate or UK driving licence?

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
I have no copies of any documents linking me with the UK. I have lived in Thailand for 27 years
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 17 days ago.

You may order a copy of your UK birth certificate here:

All the best. Please click on 5 stars to leave a positive rating.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
The only official document numbers i know are my NI number (WK223736C) and my driving license number (ENGLI6080-50DA9ZC
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 17 days ago.

You may use these records to show the Thai bank.