ReadyLaw
ReadyLaw, Lawyer
Experience:  Bar Professional Training Course
104128041

My wife is in a care home and she is being neglected I want

Customer Question

My wife is in a care home and she is being neglected I want her home with me
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Hanley Stoke-on-Trent st13sw
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I have contacted social services and they say I need to be assessed I have recent ly paid £1500 to stay with her for 2weeks and I have seen the neglect she has vascular dementia but I can cope with that
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have been in hospital for a major surgery I was in on and off for 5months but I am ok now and I know I can look after her much better myself
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Please reply
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 6 days ago.

Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 6 days ago.

Good day your question has been forwarded to me to see if I may be able to help.

Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 6 days ago.

Thank you for your patience. I do understand how you feel and your desire to care for your wife. However, unfortunately without the assessment being done it is likely that she would not be released. The purpose of the assessment is to determine whether you are capable of caring for her. I would therefore encourage you to participate fully with the assessment process.

Hope this helps. All the best. RL