Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor
96104960

Jamie. Did you get the letters I sent you via email and have

Good afternoon Jamie. Did you get the letters I sent you via email and have you had chance to look them over. Is Diamond's response correct or a fudge to baffle me.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will help you. I am just reviewing your question. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Thank you for asking for me again.

I did get a chance to look at the letters.

It does sound like they are trying to confuse you.

I would just follow the advice I have already given.

Just go ahead and take those steps.

That should resolve it for you.

Can I clarify anything for you about this today, please?

If you need anything further I am available for a follow up at no extra cost.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
If I send you a draft pre-action protocol letter would you review it and amend as appropriate. It would be much appreciated.

Sure. Happy to do that and if you want to post a new question on that I can pick it up.

Does that help?

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
thanks

All the best. If I could invite you to give me a positive rating before you go today by clicking the button at the top of the screen, so the site credits me for the time spent. I am only paid when you rate. if you need further help please click reply. Thanks in advance.