How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask C.Cornel Your Own Question
C.Cornel, Lawyer
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 1172
Experience:  Senior Lawyer at Legal Group
Type Your Law Question Here...
C.Cornel is online now

Im working in Ireland for American corporation can I take

This answer was rated:

Hi, Im working in Ireland for American corporation can I take them to court in the USA?
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: only asking nothing is done yet I'm Polish
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this?
Customer: not yet
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: not really

I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!

Good night.

Thank you for your legal inquiry.

Yes, in most cases, you would be able to pursue formal legal actions in the USA against an American company.

In case you require a more in-depth analysis, it would be useful if you could upload your employment agreement in order for me to review it.

Thank you.

C.Cornel, Lawyer
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 1172
Experience: Senior Lawyer at Legal Group
C.Cornel and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Thank you. I will have to think about it , costwise and otherwise

Absolutely, please do.

In case of need, you can always contact us in here for further assistance.

Thank you again for visiting JustAnswer.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Not at all