How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask ivorylounge Your Own Question
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 36693
Experience:  Barrister at Self Employed Barrister
Type Your Law Question Here...
ivorylounge is online now

I would like to get restraining order for an x I knew him

This answer was rated:

JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: I would like to get restraining order for an x I knew him nearly 4years ago and he stressing me he was called in by police and got issued a temporary one but it expired and he is still bothering me and ruining my peace.
JA: Where is he? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Am in London
JA: What steps has he taken so far?
Customer: sending people to stalk me in bus stops and via facebook also calling me and he was warned by police not to call me again but he wouldn't listen.
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes,I suffered from depression because of this abuse and now he is forcing me to live with him.
Customer: replied 16 days ago.

Let me see if I can help. You should be considering applying to the court for a non molestation order to provide you with the protection which you need from him. You can apply on a form FL401 - you may if you are living together wish also to consider applying for an occupation order to remove him for the property. I have attached a link to the government's website which explains the process -

I hope this helps

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
I have a stalker who is working together with my sister they have been depressing me ,till I was on antidepressants now I would like to acquire a restraining order for both of them.

Then you must contact the police. You can however get the non molestation order against your sister.

ivorylounge and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
police said I should get a lawyer to issue me with permanent induction order.
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Hi,I'm looking forward for a phone call today,so that I may get a restraining order for the stalker who has been depressing me.

will do

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
ok thanks