ivorylounge
ivorylounge,
Experience:  Barrister at Self Employed Barrister
27487359

I would like to get restraining order for an x I knew him

JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: I would like to get restraining order for an x I knew him nearly 4years ago and he stressing me he was called in by police and got issued a temporary one but it expired and he is still bothering me and ruining my peace.
JA: Where is he? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Am in London
JA: What steps has he taken so far?
Customer: sending people to stalk me in bus stops and via facebook also calling me and he was warned by police not to call me again but he wouldn't listen.
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes,I suffered from depression because of this abuse and now he is forcing me to live with him.
Customer: replied 16 days ago.

Let me see if I can help. You should be considering applying to the court for a non molestation order to provide you with the protection which you need from him. You can apply on a form FL401 - you may if you are living together wish also to consider applying for an occupation order to remove him for the property. I have attached a link to the government's website which explains the process - https://www.gov.uk/injunction-domestic-violence/eligibility-non-molestation

I hope this helps

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
I have a stalker who is working together with my sister they have been depressing me ,till I was on antidepressants now I would like to acquire a restraining order for both of them.

Then you must contact the police. You can however get the non molestation order against your sister.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
thankyou
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
police said I should get a lawyer to issue me with permanent induction order.
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
rhankyou
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Hi,I'm looking forward for a phone call today,so that I may get a restraining order for the stalker who has been depressing me.

will do

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
ok thanks

ok