How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Mina Counsel Your Own Question
Mina Counsel
Mina Counsel, Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 631
Experience:  Barrister
Type Your Law Question Here...
Mina Counsel is online now

If I sent N434 form ( notice of change of legal

This answer was rated:

If I sent N434 form ( notice of change of legal representative) by email towards court, after how long shall I expect to receive an answer from court?
Is not suppose to receive an answer from court and court to inform others that I will represent myself?

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a practising barrister with over 15 years experience. I am happy to assist you today. I may need to ask you some questions in order to determine your legal position and I will provide you with an email advice on the same day.

There will be an automatic generated phone call offer should you wish to speak to me directly for a fixed fee with no time limit.

(Please note this is NOT always an instant chat service therefore I may not be able to reply immediately. Rest assured that I am dealing with your query and will get back to you the same day. / within 24 hours if it's outside office hours.)

A N434 is only a notice therefore you will not be hearing from the court. Once your (ex)solicitors is off the record, all correspondence will be sent to your address and you will be able to represent yourself.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
How can I know if my my ex solicitors are off of court?
My ex solicitor doesn't want to respond to my emails.

You can always phone up the court or email the court and ask them to confirm they have dealt with your N434.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I accept it to have a call trough justanswer Ms. Mina.***********is my phone number

I am so sorry I am now allowed to call you directly. We can only speak through Just Answer phone system and it is showing "payment failure" on my screen.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Is it too late if I will update my card details tomorrow? I am at work now...��

Sure. I will be available to speak tomorrow.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
But I want to speak with you and not anyone else as I believe your 15 years experience will help me to sort out this stressful situation that I am at the moment.

Certainly. Come back to this thread tomorrow when you are ready. I have a court hearing at 2pm but I should be free after that.

Mina Counsel and other Law Specialists are ready to help you