Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
65242892

Calling from london.uk do you have equuity release in us

calling from london.uk do you have equuity release in us lifetime mortgage
JA: What steps have been taken so far? Has any paperwork been prepared or filed?
Customer: Ted Hudson yes all prepared need certified//noterised document from my us wife, prepared by you and on your notepaper stating she has had scheme explained to her ( mortgage company has first claim on my estate when I die to pay back mortgage ) and that she understands and accepts this. She will inherit remainder of estate
JA: Where is the property located?
Customer: london
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: she lives in vegas arville she understands and is happy to do this maybe document needs hersignature as wel as the lawyer

Hi thank you for your message, are you asking if someone who lives in the USA can get equity release for their property in the USA?

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
no i am gettinhh equity relessr om my apstmemt which i solelly own my wife hss no claim.other than my will...so shevwoll rrceive residuevafter psyingoff mortgage ie about 300k poundd

Ok and you have a question about equity release?

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
when
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
look fotwlarf

Thank you for the time on the phone