Mina Counsel
Mina Counsel, Barrister
Experience:  Barrister
109424057

I plea not guilty in court for letting someone driving my

I plea not guilty in court for letting someone driving my car uninsured and speeding 69 on.a variable speed of 59. Due for trial
JA: Because traffic laws vary from place to place, can you tell me where this is?
Customer: Uk
JA: Do you need to appear in court?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Well my witness lives abroad and he.is also the uninsured driver

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a practising barrister with over 15 years experience. I am happy to assist you today. I may need to ask you some questions in order to determine your legal position and I will provide you with an email advice on the same day.

There will be an automatic generated phone call offer should you wish to speak to me directly for a fixed fee with no time limit.

(Please note this is NOT always an instant chat service therefore I may not be able to reply immediately. Rest assured that I am dealing with your query and will get back to you the same day. / within 24 hours if it's outside office hours.)

What are the exact charges?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Permit use of motor vehicle with no insurance
Exceed a variable speed limit

It was nice speaking to you. Take care.