How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask SolicitorRM Your Own Question
SolicitorRM, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 4199
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
Type Your Law Question Here...
SolicitorRM is online now

My wife persuade me of moving abroad permanently with kids,

This answer was rated:

My wife persuade me of moving abroad permanently with kids , but now she is lying that going abroad was just a moth trip and started proceeding of child abduction and wardship order
Customer: replied 11 days ago.

Hi thank you for your enquiry and patience. I am sorry to hear of your situation. If you have evidence that you had her agreement to move abroad with the children then you would have reasonable prospects of defending her claim. Depending on how long the children have been abroad and their age the courts may not deem it in their interests to move them back if they are settled and appear happy in their environment. It is really all about evidence and if you have any texts or emails that would help. If there is no evidence at all and you have nothing against moving your children back you may want to consider coming back to the UK with them to avoid having the proceedings go to a full hearing and having a record against you. I hope this helps and all the best.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
My wife changed her mind she never told me , she took a new visa from British high commission and came back to uk while I was in uk , then in 5 days I left for kids to pakistan , stayed their with them and participated in proceeding, wife doesn't want yo live in marriage, she had fall out with me and now trying to take my kids as well .
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
This is her new plann to get out of marriage and get stay in uk on domestic violence case, she has been told you will get kids , house ,money and you will be better off without your husband

Are you still in Pakistan with the children?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
No I m in leeds uk I came to participate in proceeding

Thank you. You can only defend your position and in the interim you can inform the home office of your break down of relationship and your unwillingness to support her application and the attempts to rely on false allegations of domestic violence.The UKVI will make their decision on the immigration element and you can await the decision in the court case for abduction,

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I already inform in a email to home office in an email that our relationship has ended in pakistan ,
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
This is the position

That is ok then, they will be considering curtailing her visa, however if she submits the application based on Domestic Violence they will be obliged to consider it and the fact that you have notified them already may mean they question whether her claim is genuine.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Court is forcing me to bring kids back to uk from Pakistan

Good morning. Unless you have evidence that she agreed to you taking them to Pakistan, you would legally be bound to bring them back to the UK. So as stated at the start you would need to check any of your communication with her for evidence that you took them with her agreement.

SolicitorRM and 3 other Law Specialists are ready to help you