How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask C.Cornel Your Own Question
C.Cornel, Lawyer
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 1171
Experience:  Senior Lawyer at Legal Group
Type Your Law Question Here...
C.Cornel is online now

We have a skincare company based in EU country and we sold a

This answer was rated:

Hi we have a skincare company based in EU country and we sold a product to a UK customer. However they have had allergic reaction and now they want to sue us or get compensation
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this? In which country do you live? If different, which country is your legal question related to?
Customer: Haven't spoken to a lawyer yet - We are based in Bulgaria and the case happened in the UK
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: none so far apart from refunding and apologising to the customer for the situation
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no

Good day.

Apologies for the situation you have encountered.

In order for me to advise you comprehensively, I would need further details about your case, including the product you have sold, what type of allergic reaction occurred and the expected amount of compensation.

Due to the nature of your case, I would advise to discuss privately, either via Skype or email directly.

Thank you.

C.Cornel and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 10 days ago.

Hello, yes either skype or email works. My skype is ********* or email is **********

Customer: replied 10 days ago. this is our website

Perfect, thank you.

I have contacted you via Skype, let's address your case.

Thank you.