How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask F E Smith Your Own Question
F E Smith
F E Smith, Advocate
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 16969
Experience:  I have been practising for 30 years.
Type Your Law Question Here...
F E Smith is online now

Good mornig, Yes please, My ex wife dont want me my children

This answer was rated:

Good mornig
JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: Yes please
JA: Where is this? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: My ex wife dont want me my children and pay my her every month I need know what rights do I have
JA: What steps has your ex-wife taken? Has she filed any papers in family court?
Customer: No
JA: Family Court normally sits in a local County and Magistrates' Court. Do you know the location of the court? If not, what county does your ex-wife live in?
Customer: No I dont know she live Brent
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes

Welcome to Just Answer.

I will be happy to assist with your question today. I need sometime to consider this and compose a response. There is NO need to wait online because you will get an email when I respond. Sometimes it will be minutes, sometimes longer.

I apologise for any unavoidable delay, but rest assured I have not forgotten your question.

to clarify -

your wife doesnt want to be with you but she wants you to pay for the children - is this correct?

F E Smith and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Thanks u much