F E Smith
F E Smith, Advocate
Experience:  I have been practising for 30 years.
18203470

My mother dies without a will and my two sisters were 'at

My mother dies without a will and my two sisters were 'at each other's throats' so we asked a firm of lawyers to administer the estate.
JA: Estate laws vary by state. What state are you in?
Customer: The estate is in Wales
JA: What documents or supporting evidence do you have?
Customer: I have a query about the lawyer's handling of the situation
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: The lawyer is saying we have to deal with the share registrars ourselves
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Welcome to Just Answer.

I will be happy to assist with your question today. I need sometime to consider this and compose a response. There is NO need to wait online because you will get an email when I respond. Sometimes it will be minutes, sometimes longer.

I apologise for any unavoidable delay, but rest assured I havenot forgotten your question.

do yoou mean your mother left a share portfolio?

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Hello. Is it possible to talk on the phone please?