Mina Counsel
Mina Counsel, Barrister
Experience:  Barrister
109424057

I urgently need a contract for a service agreement in the UK

Hi, I urgently need a contract for a service agreement in the UK that will involve me getting a mix of fixed ay for a period then transition to a profit share deal..
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: London, England..
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: None..i will go to LawDepot etc online and try to draft myself if i can't get help/service today..
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I need to turn this around today - not complex
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a practising barrister with over 15 years experience. I am happy to assist you today. I may need to ask you some questions in order to determine your legal position and I will provide you with an email advice on the same day.

There will be an automatic generated phone call offer should you wish to speak to me directly for a fixed fee with no time limit.

(Please note this is NOT always an instant chat service therefore I may not be able to reply immediately. Rest assured that I am dealing with your query and will get back to you the same day. / within 24 hours if it's outside office hours.)

Do you have a template or would you like it to be drafted from scratch?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Hi Mina, thanks for reaching out...can we speak for 2 mins as quicker for me to outline. Must complete by this eve! I'm on***********..want to agree fees, timeline and also ensure i give you (via email) the terms of the deal s you can slot in...
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Seem to have been cut off?

Yes. Sorry we got cut off. I will try again now.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Thank you...happy if you call via whatsapp if easier...
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Will you be calling soon?..up against the clock...