Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
65242892

I am a tier 4 general student,? i am tier 4 genral student

hello
JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: i am a tier 4 general student
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: ?
JA: What confuses you?
Customer: i am tier 4 genral student what confuses me is my visa expiry date waas 13 september
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about the tier 4 visa?
Customer: and i made an application for extension on 14 september
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: yes i want to ask that i have submiited the exceptional situation form aswell but it was on 14 september
Hi thank you for your message, technically therefore there was a breach between midnight on the 13th and your completed submission on the 14th but these technical breaches are not generally followed up and you should not be concerned.
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
do you suggest its okay or should I leave the country ASAP?
No it’s ok. I hope this helps, if you can please accept my answer and rate me 5 stars (in the top right of your screen) then Just Answer will credit me for helping you today.
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
thank you