Ross Miller
Ross Miller,
Experience:  Director (Litigation and Mediation) at Hilltop Solutions
106205234

Second Opinion I need a solicitor because i am not aloud to

Second Opinion
Hello I need a solicitor because i am not aloud to work because of my medial problem Epilepsy but because i have been picked on by my neighbours it has made me more unwell, i do not know if i can speak to any one now because it has been years since I last spoke to any one.
JA: Where is this? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I am in Gloucester but i want to get out.
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I have been trying to move for 13 years.
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No.
Detail Required: HIGH

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert assisting you with this matter today

Please note there may be delays between messages as the experts on this website are all third party and are not on here full time.

You will also receive a request for a phone call. This is automatically generated by the website. I would be happy to facilitate a phone call with you however, do note that there will be a premium service charge should you accept this, you of course, do not have to click the phone call option.

I wondered if you could provide me with a little more information about your situation and I can assist you . Many Thanks.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
I can only phone you because do not under stand my mobile phone because i have not talked to any one in 13 years, i can not pay more