31090051

My son is in prison and has asked me to get in touch with a

My son is in prison and has asked me to get in touch with a human rights lawyer but he wont tell me why as he does not want to worry me
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Scotland Glasgow
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: None as of now, im unsure as to what to do
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, my son just asked me to get a lawyer for him

Thanks for your question. I am a solicitor in Scotland and can help you with your question today. A request for a human rights lawyer is not uncommon in the filed of criminal law and there are many is Scotland. I presume your son is in one of the prisons in the Glasgow area. You should call the Law Society of Scotland records section and ask them for the names of human rights lawyers in that area. The number is *****(###) ###-#### I hope this helped you today. Please do let me know if I can clarify anything, I am always happy to help.