How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask JGM Your Own Question
JGM, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 16164
Experience:  30 years as a practising solicitor.
Type Your Law Question Here...
JGM is online now

My son is in prison and has asked me to get in touch with a

This answer was rated:

My son is in prison and has asked me to get in touch with a human rights lawyer but he wont tell me why as he does not want to worry me
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Scotland Glasgow
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: None as of now, im unsure as to what to do
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, my son just asked me to get a lawyer for him

Thanks for your question. I am a solicitor in Scotland and can help you with your question today. A request for a human rights lawyer is not uncommon in the filed of criminal law and there are many is Scotland. I presume your son is in one of the prisons in the Glasgow area. You should call the Law Society of Scotland records section and ask them for the names of human rights lawyers in that area. The number is *****(###) ###-#### I hope this helped you today. Please do let me know if I can clarify anything, I am always happy to help.

JGM and other Law Specialists are ready to help you