Experience:  Qualified Solicitor
29905560

I hope so I purchased 2 sofas from Wayfair on 5th June,

hello i hope so I purchased 2 sofas from Wayfair on 5th June, being told that they would deliver, depsite being in lockdown, within 4-6 weeks. They have changed the delivery date 4 times now and dont give us any great answer when we call
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Scotland
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: called them countless times, emailed.....still no joy on a delivery date they keep updating the date on my online account its been pushed 4 times now
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: we just want to know where we stand as they sent me a message saying our sofas were being delivered that day - 3 weeks ago- I arranged to have mine removed and they didn't deliver. We've been without sofas since

Hello, I’m Ben. It’s my pleasure to assist you today. I may also ask for some preliminary information to help me determine the legal position.

I'm sorry to hear of the ongoing issue you are having with the delivery of your sofas. Please can you tell me what you are ideally wanting to do given the circumstances so that I can best advise?

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Hello I'm Susan in Scotland

Thank you. Please can you tell me what you are ideally wanting to do given the circumstances so that I can best advise?