MarianC
MarianC, Solicitor
Experience:  Expert
109551472

Team. I am a Tenant and am in the middle of reassigning my

Hello team.I am a Tenant and am in the middle of reassigning my tenancy to new tenants.
My contract remains the same in the price clause, but I promised them a discount of 900 that comes from me, not from the contract.I would like to write a document to assure them I am going to pay them 900 pounds once they sign the tenancy.
What would be a best type of document to write?
I was thinking about Promissory Note - is this correct way of thinking?Thanks,
Maria

Good afternoon

I hope you are well.

Yes, a promissory note would be the best type of document for this situation provided you specifically state the terms of the payment i.e. upon them signing the tenancy or them moving into the property.

I hope this helps.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.

No problem at all.

I would be grateful if you could please rate my response so i am credited with assisting you.

Have a lovely evening.