How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask MarianC Your Own Question
MarianC, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 618
Experience:  Expert
Type Your Law Question Here...
MarianC is online now

Are you able to help with benefit enquiries, Lincolnshire

This answer was rated:

are you able to help with benefit enquiries
JA: Where is this? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Lincolnshire uk
JA: What steps have been taken so far?
Customer: if someone is receiving benefits housing,universal credit and they are left a property that is in trust and stays in trust does that person lose there entitlement to those benefits
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thank you

Hello, if you are given trust property to live in then this will only affect your housing benefit/housing element, but it will not affect the other benefits you have if your income hasn't changed.

Kind regards


Kindly click the five stars thank you

MarianC and 3 other Law Specialists are ready to help you