Ross Miller
Ross Miller,
Experience:  Director (Litigation and Mediation) at Hilltop Solutions
106205234

I have a question related to bail conditions about no

Hi, I have a question related to bail conditions about no contact and no meetings before CPS make a decision what to do with the case. What if people still has a contact but "complainant" did not inform the police about this fact after send retraction statement. Is there any chance that police will find it out even if nobody does not report that fact?
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Sussex area
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I'm not sure if I understand the question well. We had a contact and met 2 times to discuss some problems
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I think thats all at that moment

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert assisting you with this matter today

Please note there may be delays between messages as the experts on this website are all third party and are not on here full time.

You will also receive a request for a phone call. This is automatically generated by the website. I would be happy to facilitate a phone call with you however, do note that there will be a premium service charge should you accept this, you of course, do not have to click the phone call option.

Thank you for the question. Can you clarify what you mean by still have contact. Do you mean you still have a means of contact with the complainant?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
we are trying to rebuild the relationship. I meant contact, we met 2 times and we talk via unknown number during the bail condition period. The compainant call me if it matters or change something

If the court have imposed bail conditions that state you are not to have contact (even if it is wanted) then you should not be contacting said person. The court put these in place as preventive measurement for parties involved. If you are found to be contacting the person who is involved in the bail conditions then you could be arrested and refused bail in the future. Therefore my advice would be not to do this even if it is wanted as you could end up in further trouble with the police and court. If you are arrested then you will want to seek legal assistance as soon as possible.

I hope this information has helped. You can find a local solicitor who deals with this on the law society webpage which is;

https://solicitors.lawsociety.org.uk/

I would be obliged if you could Click the 5 stars at the top of the webpage (this will not cost any extra). This will tell the website that I have responded to your question, you can, of course, continue to ask any follow up questions free of charge. I won’t be paid for my time from the website if there is no rating left for me.

Many Thanks