How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jamie-Law Your Own Question
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 18355
Experience:  Solicitor
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jamie-Law is online now

I would like to file for a harassment injunction for a cheap

This answer was rated:

I would like to file for a harassment injunction for a cheap price
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: London
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: the application is ready and we need to file tomorrow
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: nothing more other than it’s a corporate dispute and we just need it filed tomorrow morning

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will help you. I am just reviewing your question. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

You need to complete forms N1:

And N16a:
Take it to your local County Court and they will issue the claim.

If you are entitled to fee remission then there may not be a Court fee to pay

The court will issue the matter and set it down for hearing

The judge will decide whether to grant a harassment injunction

If the Court does and its breached, this could be contempt of Court which they may be warned, fined or sent to prison

That should resolve the matter for you.

Can I clarify anything for you about this today, please?

If not might I invite you to leave me a positive rating before you go, this ensures the site credits me for the time spent answering your question.

If you need anything further I am available for a follow up at no extra co

Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 18355
Experience: Solicitor
Jamie-Law and 4 other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Can we email the application
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Or can we make the application online
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
can we email the application
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
File it online
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Will you be replying? Have paid the costs

You can email the application, yes

You can file it online

Does that assist?

Pleasure speaking just now. As your case relates to breach of a statutory duty and potentially worth more than £100,000 you will need to start proceedings in the High Court rather than the County Court as the county court is unlikely to have the powers to resolve your dispute. To start proceedings in the high court you will need to use the part 7 form which I understand you are familiar with. The fee for starting a case is £10,000 for cases worth more than £200,000. You can file electronically via the CE-File system - There is some useful guidance on how to use this which can be found here:

Alternatively you can take or send the form to the court:

Room E07
QB Issues and Enquiries
Central Office
Royal Courts of Justice

Telephone:(###) ###-####7772

You’ll need to bring along your own copy, a copy for the court and one copy for each of the defendants in the case.