MarianC
MarianC, Solicitor
Experience:  Expert
109551472

What is ancillery relief and what is the first hearing going

What is ancillery relief and what is the first hearing going to be about ?

Good evening,

Ancillary relief is to do with a financial settlement. The first Hearing is an overview to define the issues, deal with the questionnaires and lists of documents. the Judge will decide if there are further questions to be asked or for further documents to be produced.

Marian

Kindly rate my response thank you

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I have to submit my financial statementby the 30th of september but i stil havent found a lawyer who takes on legal aid cases in this matter i now want to write to the court to ask for an extension on that can you please help me as to what i should in that letter with the right words

Hi, you need to at least submit a draft form E, as I mentioned earlier,

Marian