How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Joy Nicholas Your Own Question
Joy Nicholas
Joy Nicholas, Lawyer
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 1797
Experience:  Lawyer
Type Your Law Question Here...
Joy Nicholas is online now

Just wondering if having been divorced for 4 years, I

This answer was rated:

Hi , just wondering if having been divorced for 4 years , I havejust early retired from 41 years in the NHS.Shocked to be forecast 25 years as I worked Bank shifts to child care and unknown to myself , Pension wasn't paid on earnings then sadly.
I have read that I can still apply for some of my ex husbands pension?.Thanks very much
Hi, thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about your situation. Can I confirm have you spoken to anyone else about this matter?
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
No no one else ..just friends

Hi, thank you for your message. Yes you may be able to do this. I would advise that you find a solicitor in your area to represent you.You can find a solicitor by using the law society find a solicitor function here: You will be able to search by specialism and also town or postcode to find one near you.

I hope this helps. I would appreciate if you can please give me a five star rating for answering your question today, top right corner of your screen. I wish you all the best in dealing with this matter.

Joy Nicholas and 2 other Law Specialists are ready to help you