Joy Nicholas
Joy Nicholas, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer
106220719

Just wondering if having been divorced for 4 years, I

Hi , just wondering if having been divorced for 4 years , I havejust early retired from 41 years in the NHS.Shocked to be forecast 25 years as I worked Bank shifts to child care and unknown to myself , Pension wasn't paid on earnings then sadly.
I have read that I can still apply for some of my ex husbands pension?.Thanks very much
Hi, thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about your situation. Can I confirm have you spoken to anyone else about this matter?
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
No no one else ..just friends

Hi, thank you for your message. Yes you may be able to do this. I would advise that you find a solicitor in your area to represent you.You can find a solicitor by using the law society find a solicitor function here:

https://solicitors.lawsociety.org.uk/ You will be able to search by specialism and also town or postcode to find one near you.

I hope this helps. I would appreciate if you can please give me a five star rating for answering your question today, top right corner of your screen. I wish you all the best in dealing with this matter.