Joy Nicholas
Joy Nicholas, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer
106220719

I have a housing problem with my partner and partner of my

Hi, I have a housing problem with my partner and partner of my children. He is emotionally abusive and I've asked him to leave for 4 weeks now and hes refusing too
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Folkestone, Kent
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I've asked him to leave on multiple occasions, offered to help him pack and move out and help with the cost of furnishing his room at his parents. Family members from both sides of the family have asked him to leave. I'm unclear on what my options are legally as we are both on a tenancy agreement
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Hes is currently not going to work, coming home early hours drunk, is emotionally abusive and the atmosphere is awful. We communicate absively infront of the children
Hi, thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about your situation. Can I confirm have you spoken to anyone else about this matter?
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Havent spoken to anyone apart from family members about the matter
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
please
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Hi.I've printed out and started to fill out the ocupational order, however it is asking for the solicitors name, address, reference, telephone, fax and DX numbers, as well as Solicitors fee account number.Please can you provide ?

Hi, thank you for your message. You will need to find a solicitor using the law society find a solicitor link here: https://solicitors.lawsociety.org.uk/ you will be able to search by area and expertise.