How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Joy Nicholas Your Own Question
Joy Nicholas
Joy Nicholas, Lawyer
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 1802
Experience:  Lawyer
Type Your Law Question Here...
Joy Nicholas is online now

I need family law help and advice. Redditch uk, I have been

This answer was rated:

I need family law help and advice.
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Redditch uk
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I have been divorced for 5 years before we split up he stole 20,000.00 out of my salon business cash. he never payed me back or has admitted it in any text or email since divorcing I have had to go bankrupt on all the family debt he left me with. he has just purchased back from my creditors my share of the house and now he wants me to sigh over the tr1 to the house and will not gove my my 20,000.00 back he stole. what can I do
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: i think that's it
Hi, thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about your situation. Can I confirm have you spoken to anyone else about this matter?
Customer: replied 4 days ago.

Hi, thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about your situation again. If you believe that you have been a victim of a crime you need to report him to the police. You will need strong evidence to take this course of action. I would advise that you try mediation to reach an agreement. You can find a mediator here: : A mediator may be able to help you both find an agreement regarding the money and the house. I hope this helps.

I would appreciate if you can please give me a five star rating for answering your question today, top right corner of your screen. I wish you all the best in dealing with this matter.

Joy Nicholas and 4 other Law Specialists are ready to help you