How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Lawyer21 Your Own Question
Lawyer21, CILEx Lawyer
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 2577
Experience:  CILEx Lawyer
Type Your Law Question Here...
Lawyer21 is online now

Citizen.Only two week in u.k I want to apply pre settlement

This answer was rated:

I am Portugal citizen.Only two week in u.k I want to apply pre settlement as well as want to bring my family to u.k from bangladesh
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: Nothing any step taken. I am new comer. Portugal citizen.
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this?
Customer: Not yet
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Please send me lawyer contact address

Hi How can I help?

I will read your question and respond

Have you applied for a N.I number?

Do you have a Bank account?

Are you working?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
I applied ni number online but not yet received number.
For bank account I have appointment 21 September,2020
I am working

Great you will be eligible for to apply for Pre-settlement scheme. You can apply using this link.

Lawyer21 and 2 other Law Specialists are ready to help you

An EEA Family Permit is a document issued to non-EEA nationals living outside the European Union who would like to travel to the UK with an EEA national family member or join an EEA national family member in the UK.

What are the main eligibility requirements for an EEA Family Permit?

In order to qualify for an EEA Family Permit you will need to satisfy UK Visas and Immigration that:

  • You are a citizen of a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA);
  • Your family member is an EEA national (but normally not British);
  • You are related to the EEA national in one of the following ways:
    • you are the family member of the EEA national such as their husband, wife, civil or unmarried partner, parent, grandparent, child or grandchild; or
    • you are an extended family member of the EEA national, for example their unmarried partner in a durable relationship, brother, sister, uncle, aunt, cousin, etc.; or
    • you are the main carer of a British citizen or a child who is an EEA national;
  • Your EEA national family member is travelling with you to the UK; or
  • Your family member is in the UK and, if they have lived in the UK for more than three months, is exercising Treaty rights as a worker, self-employed person, student, self-sufficient person, or as a jobseeker.

What else do I need to know about the EEA Family Permit?

An EEA Family Permit is valid for six months. EEA Family Permit holders are free to leave and enter the UK as many times as they wish within that six month period.

There is no fee payable to apply for an EEA Family Permit and the application will be given priority by UK Visas & Immigration.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
To apply family visa from Bangladesh please send me the requirements. I have EU passport

You need to first apply for your own status under the EU Scheme. You can subsequently for your family dependants

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
I have EU passport, I am working U.K I have two sons one is DOB-04–03-2003, Another is DOB-05-22-2006. Please tell me the requirements to bring my family - you need to use this link to apply.

You should apply to secure your own EU Status, using this link.