How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Anthony Chendo Your Own Question
Anthony Chendo
Anthony Chendo,
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 1950
Experience:  Solicitor at BLM
Type Your Law Question Here...
Anthony Chendo is online now

I would like to make a personal injury claim however all the

This answer was rated:

I would like to make a personal injury claim however all the solicitors I’ve spoke to said it’s to small however said I could take it to the small claims court
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: england
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: none just ringing up personal injury solicitors
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no


Welcome to JA.

I am sorry to hear about your situation.

Please provide details of the solicitors you have approached regarding the claim.

Customer: replied 2 days ago.
I can’t remember I’ve spoken to that many
Customer: replied 2 days ago.
I’m not paying 44 pound

Ok have you approached Slater Gordon or Irwin Mitchell sols yet because i understand they have teams who deal with these sort of claim.

Please ignore the automated call request.

Customer: replied 2 days ago.
I have approached them both
Customer: replied 2 days ago.
I can explain fully what happens if you wanted

Yes please.

Please note that this is not a chat service therefore you may experience delays.

Customer: replied 2 days ago.
Ok that’s fine. Basically I was driving up the a59 York road in Kirk Hammerton it was me and 2 passengers and there was a petroleum station exit on my left and there was a van and all of a sudden I just suddenly pulled out in front of me
Customer: replied 2 days ago.
None of us went to hospital
Customer: replied 2 days ago.
However my knees hurt for a week and the other passenger collarbone really hurt and couldn’t carry any bags for 2 weeks and now gets anxieties in the car as a result of the accident


Thanks for the further info.

I think your passenger should report the matter to a solicitor because that does not sound like a minor injury.

Further given your knee hurt for a week i dont envisage you will recover up to £1000 for the injury unless you suffered other injuries.

Do you understand what i have stated? if not please let me know.

Customer: replied 2 days ago.
The other passenger has tried and hasn’t gotten anywhere

Where is the passenger based and i will find a solicitor around the area

Customer: replied 2 days ago.

Please contact the followings sols:

Pryers Law:


They can consider the claims for you but you with a view of securing a maximum compensation against the at fault party.

Customer: replied 2 days ago.
Ok thanks for your help

Your welcome and have a good day.

Please before you leave please leave a positive rating as this will help improve the service provided in future.

Thanks and stay safe

Anthony Chendo and 3 other Law Specialists are ready to help you