Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor
96104960

I live next door to a housing association named bridge it

Hi, I live next door to a housing association named bridge it housing for vulnerable adults and I have made several reports regarding noise disturbance since March to both the housing association and my local council however nothing has been done this has caused myself and my family alot of emotional stress and financial loss as my partner works from home and we have a 10 week old baby. We have reported them for noise, drug use and antisocial behaviour yet no one is helping us and it has not caused to to relocate house
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this? In which country do you live? If different, which country is your legal question related to?
Customer: United Kingdom
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I have contacted my local council and the housing association countless times both via email and phone call
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will help you. I am just reviewing your question. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

It sounds as if you have a problem with your landlord not doing anything about the noise.

You should write to the chief executive of the council and make a formal complaint.

They will investigate the matter and report back to you. If they do not uphold the complaint you can then go t9 the Ombudsman

They offer a free, independent service and can examine your complaint at

www.lgo.org.uk

That should resolve the matter for you.

Can I clarify anything for you about this today, please?

If not might I invite you to leave me a positive rating before you go, this ensures the site credits me for the time spent answering your question.

If you need anything further I am available for a follow up at no extra cost.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Perfect, you've been a massive help. Thank you