Anthony Chendo
Anthony Chendo,
Experience:  Solicitor at BLM
106282438

You have clarified this. One more question before and I send

you have clarified this. One more question before and I send letter and then depending on their response, may call to get more help. How long is the £44 for ?the question is that can I claim monies additional money in the letter for compensation for the distress and disappointment we suffered during the stay as a result of some complaints with the property namely- (i) delayed check in (ii) the cleanliness issues (iii) the traumatic effect of the malfunctioned fire alarm (iv) the erratic wi-fi functionality.Thanks

Thanks for the follow up.

I will review and return to you today with a response to your questions.

Yes you can proceed to include monies for the loss of enjoyment of the stay and also the fact the services that formed part of your payment was lacking.

Do you understand what i have stated so far? if yes i will provide the law to use for this situation.

Customer: replied 2 days ago.
I do understand and will await the law to use . thank you

I suggest you use the Consumer Rights Act 2015 because it states service provided must be performed with reasonable care and skill. Further When service provided is below the required standard you are entitled to demand a price reduction. Therefore the issues mentioned appear to be below standard service therefore you should be given a price reduction for the service you paid for.

Customer: replied 2 days ago.

Your welcome and have a good day.

Please before you leave please leave a positive rating as this will help improve the service provided in future.

Thanks and stay safe