Alex J.
Alex J., Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitors 2 years plus PQE
13113900

I am an accountant and have a client who needs 3 or 4

I am an accountant and have a client who needs 3 or 4 Clauses added to his company's articles of association. How do i go about that? Can you recommend someone who can do this?
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Victoria London
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: None. i just have the draft clauses from the client.
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not really apart from price and time needed to turn it around;.
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Any idea when someone might be able to respond?

Thank you for your question and welcome. My name is ***** ***** I will assist you. We cannot recommend solicitors on this site - if you need a solicitor - the Law Society can recommend one https://www.lawsociety.org.uk/ .

The process for amending articles is straight forward:

- It requires a special resolution (can be done as a Special Written Resolution) - which require more than 75% of the voting share capital approving them;

- The special resolution and amended articles need to be filed with 14 days at Companies House.

How many shareholders does the company have?

Kind regards AJ

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
The company has 1 shareholder and 1 share of £1. Could you please do this and give a quote so I can get approval for the client?
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
are you able to draft these amended articles for filing at Companies House and the relevant resolutions / minutes for a fee?

Thank you. I cannot do the drafting on this - I can send you a template written resolution - and I can check the articles that you want to add. The form is very simple. What articles do they want to include? Kind regards AJ