Anthony Chendo
Anthony Chendo,
Experience:  Solicitor at BLM
106282438

There was a case in which i was one of the defendant's back

Good Afternoon,
JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: There was a case in which i was one of the defendant's back in 2014. Now I'm trying to obtain that order. I found out that it hasn't been sealed and therefore I can't have it. Is there any action I can take?
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I'm located in London. And the case was submitted to High court of Justice Chancery division
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I'v contacted Admin Officer who has found the case and he said he will send it to the Masters for their review. Weather they can seal it.
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: But I tried contact the the same person to see if there is any come back from the masters but no luck for two weeks know

Welcome to JA.

I suggest you write to the Claimant or the other Defendants as they may have a copy of the order in question. Further if they have a copy they will share it with you.

Do you understand what i have stated, if yes i will provide an alternative step?

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
But what legal reasons does court have not to issue it to me. Because without that order I cannot proceed further amending Title Register with Land Registry? So therefore the justice can not bee served.

I cant think of any legal reasons why the court should issue the order to you which concerns a matter directly related to you especially when you are a defendant in the case.

Therefore i suggest you write to the court to request a copy of the order and if they cant provide the same they should provide detailed reasons why they cannot provide it.

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Thank you very much

Your welcome.

Please before you leave JA today please leave a positive rating for the assistance provided as this will help improve the service given in future.

Please note rating does not come at any extra costs.

Thanks and stay safe