How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jamie-Law Your Own Question
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 18354
Experience:  Solicitor
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jamie-Law is online now

Do you know the email address to serve N244 in the county

This answer was rated:

Do you know the email address to serve N244 in the county court money claims central london?

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will help you. I am just reviewing your question. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

I understand you want the address for the County Court in London:

Yes. It is:
County Court at Central London, Royal Courts of Justice
Thomas More Building
Royal Courts of Justice


If you want the Court bulk issuing centre its:

County Court Money Claims Centre
PO Box 527
M5 0BY


Can I clarify anything for you about this today, please?

If not might I invite you to leave me a positive rating before you go, this ensures the site credits me for the time spent answering your question.

If you need anything further I am available for a follow up at no extra cost.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
I finally sent it to***@******.*** I hope this one is ok?

Yes, that is fine.

Does that assist?

Jamie-Law and 2 other Law Specialists are ready to help you