Vineet S
Vineet S,
Experience:  Freelance Solicitor at Self Employed
60556257

I signed a contract or agreement in the business premises,

I signed a contract or agreement in the business premises, am I still covered by the consumer act?

Welcome to JA. I’m Vineet, a UK qualified & practicing Solicitor and I will be dealing with your case today.

Kindly note, I am not available for phone calls at the moment, however I can easily assist you via this online chat. So, please ignore any phone call request pop-up,they get generated automatically without any input from the expert, so I have no control over these requests.

if it is a business to business agreement , then you are not covered by consumer act.

Customer: replied 2 days ago.
It’s a company and an individual person

If you a sole trading and taken the premises for business purposes, even then you are not covered under consumer act.

Customer: replied 2 days ago.
I signed an agreement with a photo company portraying themselves as model platform. But I want to change my decision in agreeing with the contract. Is it possible for me to withdraw the deal without having a legal problem?

If you already signed the agreement , then it is too late now for backing out.

Customer: replied 2 days ago.
Ok thank you very much

Thank you and all the best.

Kindly do not forget to accept the answer , so that I could get credited for my time .