UK Solicitor John
UK Solicitor John, Solicitor
Experience:  8 years legal experience
106125879

I think I have just spoken to you? UK, none, not a present

Hi there. I think I have just spoken to you ?
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: UK
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: none
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: not a present

Hello, how are you? Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. Please note there may be delays in responding as I am away helping other customers but I will get back to you as soon as I can. I may also need to ask you some clarifying questions to determine the legal position.

How can I help you today?

UK Solicitor John, Solicitor
Experience: 8 years legal experience
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Afternoon John,, hope you are well and thanks for responding to me.Mt name is ***** ***** in November 2019 i started a company Called Future Carping. Last week i received a letter from a company called Future Fishing requesting change my name or they will seek legal advice and get me to do this via the legal route

Hello, thanks for your message. This sounds like it is not my area so I will opt out for another expert to assist you.

There does not appear to be any passing off inlight of the information mentioned.

The Names are ***** ***** as discussed they have not been protected by eirther party.

You need to protect the name and logo with IP office.

https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/intellectual-property-office

I am glad I could assit you today.