SolicitorRM
SolicitorRM, Solicitor
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
103094402

I had a car collision with a lady on the 8th August on my

Hello,I had a car collision with a lady on the 8th August on my road where i reside, her vehicle sustains a scratch at point of accident. She agreed that we can take her to a local garage for repair, she broke our agreement, she is gone to an independent company to make a claim for damaged to her vehicle and claim for whiplash. My insurer has agreed to pay for the damaged and pay compensation for Whiplash which i know its false claim, i have footage of the incident on my phone, my insurer it not interested looking at the footage but just wanted to pay this lady for Whiplash. it this something your company can work with i don't want this Lady to get away with a false injury claim. my insurer won’t help me and this is stressing me out
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Milton Keynes
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: only talk to my insurer
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no

Hi thank you for your enquiry and patience. I am reviewing it now for you.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
i have not had any response to my enquiry

Hi the reason is because I was typing your response and when your call request came through all the typed content disappeared. Can you accept the call now it should be a withheld call.

Let me know when you want the call. In the mean time I can guide you that there is really nothing you can do to stop the insurer from paying out to the lady. Sometimes it is not because they believe her but because it would cost more to defend the claim. If they have however recorded it as a fault claim and this will affect your no claims bonus and your premium you should submit a formal complaint requesting that they change the classification as it is they that are refusing to review the video footage. If their response is not satisfactory then you will be able to escalate to the financial ombudsman service who can make a decision on whether the insurer has treated you fairly. All the best. If you need to still speak to me please do not hesitate to send me a time.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I did not realised request for a call will incurred a charge, I am sorry I don't want a call so, therefore, please process a refund back into my account as soon as possible.
Thank you for your service

good evening, you should send an email to***@******.*** and they will deal with your requested = they will not question anything.