How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask JGM Your Own Question
JGM, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 16133
Experience:  30 years as a practising solicitor.
Type Your Law Question Here...
JGM is online now

My car was damaged in a accident(will be written of),

This answer was rated:

hi, my car was damaged in a accident(will be written of), unfortunately i cant get a courtesy car from insurance company and i spend a lot of many to rent a car, my insurance company refuse to claim from third part. They have or do not have this obligation?
JA: Since estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me where this is?
Customer: hampshire
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: i claimed to written off my car, in this situation looks everything ok but the second problem its about spending many for rent car witch im using now
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no, just how can i claim this many for rented car
Whose fault was the accident?
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
third part hit three cars parked across the road at 5 am and run away, one of the car was mine
You will have to give me more information. Do we know who the third party is? If so have the police been informed and has the third-party been charged. Can you explain your situation a little more please?
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
from the police I only have information about the person who is insured the car and the insurance company, it is a woman but on the cctv you can see that a man got out of the car and ran away from incident place. when I completed the car insurance I refused to choose the courtesy car and now i m enable to use my car and I have to rent a car, its my 4th week and i dont have any idea how long i need to rent a car until I buy a new one
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
how can i claim these many, its the job of my motor insurance company or not?
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Your own insurance company is liable for paying for the repair or value of your car. Anything else is called an uninsured loss and has to be claimed from the third party insurance company. If there is no insurance you can claim some of your losses from the Motor Insurers Bureau details of which are available on their website.
JGM and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
You’re welcome. I hope this helped you today. Please do let me know if I can clarify anything, I am always happy to help.