31090051

My friend who was adopted at birth and is an only one lives

Hello my friend who was adopted at birth and is an only one lives on his own is in hospital he has put me down as his next of kin how can I make that legal
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Worksop England
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: None
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don't know what you want to know he lives on his own and I have been taking him to hospital appointments shopping and everywhere he has wanted to go for 3 and a half years
You should get your friend to see a solicitor and have a power-of-attorney drawn up so that you can be the attorney which is basically an agent for your friend and you will then be able to do anything that he is unable to do for himself. I hope this helped you today. Please do let me know if I can clarify anything, I am always happy to help.
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I need to know how to make next of kin Leda
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Is that all I have to do get him to make me power of attorney
That is how it is done. Your friend instructs a solicitor to prepare a power of attorney document and makes you the attorney. From a legal point of view that makes you the next of kin. I hope this helped you today. Please do let me know if I can clarify anything, I am always happy to help.