How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Joy Nicholas Your Own Question
Joy Nicholas
Joy Nicholas, Lawyer
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 1818
Experience:  Lawyer
Type Your Law Question Here...
Joy Nicholas is online now

I do, I live in birmingham uk, Nothing as yet because its a

This answer was rated:

i do
JA: Where is this? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I live in birmingham uk
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Nothing as yet because its a complicated sittuation
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Hi, thank you for your message. Can I confirm what is your question? This is an email service so I may not answer your question straight away but I will answer here.
Joy Nicholas and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
I am married to ankudish man that signed to go back to kurdistan 14 years ago
I lived there with him but home office made me return to uk as it was unsafe at that time to be there
I was not allowed to nake a visa application has he had a 10 year ban
From entering the uk
I remarried but divorced in 2014 to another man
I then started the relation ship again with hin in kurdistan
Its very complicayed bit want to know the best way to bring him to uk