How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask MarianC Your Own Question
MarianC, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 573
Experience:  Expert
Type Your Law Question Here...
MarianC is online now

How do I complete a deed of gift on a house?

This answer was rated:

How do I complete a deed of gift on a house?

hello, usually you would ask a solicitor to prepare one for you. Are you gifting a property or is someone gifting it to you?

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
My dad is gifting it to me, I then intend to mortgage it to buy him a house. My mortgage broker is saying I need to do a concessionary purchase but I don’t see why if I already own the house outright after it’s been gifted to me. Are you able to advise? Do you offer deed of gift service?

Hello, no not on this site I'm afraid but any solicitor local to you will be ble to prepare this for you.

Kind regards


MarianC and other Law Specialists are ready to help you