SS Legal Advisor
SS Legal Advisor, Advocate
Experience:  Senior Caseworker at DL Solicitors
107664070

How do I retrieve my money back from Binance, who scammed me

How do I retrieve my money back from Binance, who scammed me yesterday?
I am an experienced legal advisor and I am happy to answer your question.Binance is a website that allows you to purchase crypto currencies. My understanding is that they are a legitimate website.Can you please explain in what sense they have scammed you?Link below on how to withdraw money.https://www.binance.com/en/support/articles/115003670492Kind regards
S
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
I invested £4,500 but Thomas my so called account adviser kept taking more and more money from my account. He made it so complicated, and as I have never involved myself in such things before I did not understand at all what he was doing. I first invested £200 and then he kept persuading me to invest a further £4,500 as I would get a bonus of £500. I agreed to this but then it became very intense and he kept asking me to key in sums of money all the while convincing me everything was ok.