plclegal
plclegal, Barrister
Experience:  Barrister at law
101823876

Mark for plc legal only Also on her financial statement to

Mark for plc legal onlyAlso on her financial statement to the court she states she has 1 pension when I think she has another. Is there a way to search that?

Thank you for the question.

It's hard to prove that assets are not being disclosed fully, but if you have good intelligence that states this is the case then call the applicant out on it. State, for example:

"Of the applicant's further pension assets that have not been so far disclosed to the court - what is their value and what share should the respondent receive of this asset? Can the applicant please provide full disclosure of further pension assets".

Customer: replied 2 days ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** put down i want a 60/40 split. My ex wife has a inherited home she can move into which is split with 2 siblings so she inherited it during the marriage and as such her assets are more than mine. Do i need to mention this in this document?
Customer: replied 2 days ago.
far i only have thisRESPONDENT’S STATEMENT OF ISSUES
______________________________________________Capital1. What is a fair division of the equity in the marital home? The Respondent proposes a 60/40 split in their favour
2. What is the parties respective mortgage raising capacity?
3. What is the parties respective housing needs?
4. ThereIncome5. What is the applicants true income?
6. Does the applicant have the authority to insist our 16-year-old daughter (Jada) has to live with her?

Hello - I was just dealing with something else and missed your call request at the exact time it came tough. This means that a colleague of mine has picked the request up from the system. Thank you.

Customer: replied 2 days ago.
Someone else has called but he is not very good so I feel i've wasted my money as I thought i would be speaking with you
Customer: replied 2 days ago.
Mark forplc legal only
Customer: replied 2 days ago.
Mark for plc legal only

I'm so sorry about that. Let me reach out to my moderator and ask that the call is transferred to me - if this is possible I'll be able to call you shortly. Just bear with me. Do you know who you spoke to?

Customer: replied 2 days ago.
Mark for plc legal only
I didn't get his name but he basically said I need to sit down with someone so I paid £44 for him to tell me that?

Oh that's poor. I've reached out to the moderator for this topic, please bear with me. If I can pick up the call I will.

Customer: replied 2 days ago.
Are you still going to call??
Customer: replied 2 days ago.
Mark for plc legal only
I'm still waiting for your call are you busy?

As I said I've reached out to the moderator to transfer the call over to me. I can't call until this has happened, and I will let you know when I've had confirmation that this can be done. Thank you.

Customer: replied 2 days ago.
Understood. Thank you
Customer: replied 2 days ago.
Mark for plc legal only
So far i only have this, i just need to know if i need to expand or re word what i've written?RESPONDENT’S STATEMENT OF ISSUES

Can you clarify point 4?

As to whether it's a complete list it depends on what the outstanding issues are between you.

If you have covered everything that is in dispute then it's enough, if that makes sense.

Customer: replied 2 days ago.
Mark for plc legal only
My ex-wife is a Probation office and left the service to contract setting up her Ltd company. She invoices the Probation service for approx 50k a year but states her income is 15K. So I need to know how we can word that into this document

"The Applicant receives a significant income through invoices through her Ltd Company for her contracting work, yet is only showing a yearly income of £15,000 in her form E. Should the court not take into account her true income (in the region of £50,000 PA) when assessing parties' needs?"

Customer: replied 2 day ago.
Perfect thank you
Customer: replied 2 day ago.
Mark for plc legal only
Don't think you answered this:
My ex wife has a inherited home she can move into which is split with 2 siblings so she inherited it during the marriage and as such her assets are more than mine. Do i need to mention this in this document? She will probably live there whilst saying she needs to purchase a new home. Could I address this on the statement and how?
Customer: replied 2 day ago.
Mark for plc legal onlyAre you seeing my messages?Don't think you answered this:

Hello. I am not online all day and so have just seen this.

"Can the applicant explain how her housing needs are not met by property that she already owns, having inherited property during the marriage".

Hello - I have been given the go ahead to make a call to you, if this would still be of assistance. There was some confusion on behalf of customer services with the request - apologies.

Let me know if this is still something that would assist you.

Kind regards,

Peter

Customer: replied 18 hours ago.
I needed the call yesterday. Today is too late so I would kindly as that my payment is returned. Thanks
Customer: replied 18 hours ago.
ask*

You will have to contact customer services for payment refund issues, as I have no control over billing I'm afraid.

Hopefully I was able to answer your questions in any event.

Kind regards, Peter